bullet.gif Snakes of Medical Im...
Host
NEPI website developed, maintained & supported by EmergencyMedicine.in
View Thread
NEPI » Emergency Medicine » Admin Notice
 Print Thread
Website Upgraded!
webmaster
Our discussion forums have some great conversations, but unfortunately Google was not indexing our content adequately. Therefore we decided to upgrade our website's software to the latest one.

The upgrade went off smoothly and we completed all our technical operations in less than 3 hours. Although you may not notice any changes because we managed to maintain the old look, the core system of this website is entirely new. If you notice any bugs which missed our eyes, do notify us at nepi.org.in@gmail.com

You would have been excited only if you were a part of our technical team! We had to buy our licences from UK. There was considerable risk of destroying the entire site during the upgrade. We had to test the new system twice on another site and make critical backups before applying it to NEPI.

But this is all for our NEPI members. Without you guys (& gals) NEPI wouldn't be NEPI!

Rock on!

Webmaster
Network of Emergency Physicians, India

www.emergencymedicine.in
indranil
its a great stuff folks. well done you all guys.

keep it up and we are there always for you.

indranil
hi sorry for the delay to introduce myself. i am indranil. i am a new member to this family. i am an emergency physician and presently in UAE. i have recently finished the FEM from apollo hospital india and is now planning to sit for the MCEM exam this year. so anyone of you help me in getting some books from India. I cannot find all the books as adviced by the other senior members of the family for preparing the MCEM.

please help.

it looks a little odd that i am calling for help in the first instance. but is true

Dear Indranil, this post has been moved to the thread titled Preparation for Part A which is the most appropriate thread for your query.
Continue your discussion there. Click on the link below to reach that thread

[url]http://nepi.emergencymedicine.in/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=32&pid=352#post_352[/url]

- Webmaster

Edited by webmaster on 24-05-2009 02:47

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Want to join a discussion?
Starting/Replying to a discussion thread in NEPI Forum
Copyright © 2006-2020 EmergencyMedicine.in All Rights Reserved