bullet.gif Snakes of Medical Im...
Host
NEPI website developed, maintained & supported by EmergencyMedicine.in
View Thread
NEPI » Emergency Medicine » Queries
 Print Thread
Eligiblity for MCEM part A
usuf
Hi,i m bit confused abou the eligiblity.I have completed my mbbs degree,1 year internship,moreover have done 6 months housejob and 6 months of exprience working in private hospital so do i stand eligible for MCEM part A.

morpheus
you are eligible for part A MCEM, if you have completed your MBBS and your internship.
you just need to enter your internship including your housejob as job experience. The regulations ask for 1 year job experience and thats your internship. So make sure you fill in your form right... theres no problem.
if you have any other questions feel free to ask

And leave footprints in the sands of time.......

usuf
Thanks for ur reply.When i checked www.emergencymedicine.in website in MCEM examination section it says "a candidate must have at least 1 year of working exprience after mbbs graduation to be eligible for MCEM part A (i.e one year after internship)"
does it mean u should have 1 year working exprience after internship.Kindly make me wise abou this.
Thanks

morpheus
i know that requirement and thats why i mentioned that you need to fill in the 1 year of internship that you have done as work experience.
plus you have your house job details also that you will fill in..
dont think there is any problem with your eligibility.
regards

usuf
Another query regarding they saying should be registered with MCI.I have registration with state medical council (jammu and kashmir),kindly clearify abou this.
Thanks in anticipation.

morpheus
dear usuf
theres no problem if you are registered with the J&K medical council. i myself am only registerd with the gujarat medical council...
p.s. if you remember
the moment you register with any of the state medical councils, your name automatically gets added to the annals of the medical council of india, though you dont have a registration no. directly from them'
so chill and relax...
these are not your main worries
if you are really serious about the exams.. . then you better start preparing... ur a lil late though id say.

usuf
Tnx morpheus for your valuable sugestion and again i m highly obliged for clearing my doubts.i m thinking of appearin in june 2009.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Want to join a discussion?
Starting/Replying to a discussion thread in NEPI Forum
Copyright © 2006-2020 EmergencyMedicine.in All Rights Reserved